Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Put options exercised in TSLA which results in short cover for my -200 TSLA position.


Put options exercised in TSLA which results in short cover for my -200 TSLA position.
I have no position in TSLA store to any TSLA options as of today.

Net profit in #TSLA4Tesla is $39,005. On one hand, I feel time pressed. I would like to buy one before Arian's next birthday which on December 1st. As of the moment, TSLA stock looks well priced so not forcing me into any trade. I am waiting for some clear direction to emerge.
On the other hand, I am thinking expand this beyond TSLA. Maybe trading some other Auto stocks or may be playing Oil. The only reason for that is to put a deadline on this experiment- instead of letting it go on and on.


TD Ameritrade

Your account ending in
3391
Log in

Dear Valued Client,

We want to let you know that your account ending in 3391 has been assigned the following position:

  • 2 TSLA Feb 13 2015 207.5 Put
Note that your balances and positions may not be updated until the following business day. To view them, just log in to your account and go to My Account > Positions.

Please be aware that options assignments may cause insufficient balances or short positions that cannot be maintained. You may be required to take immediate action in these instances.*

If you have any questions, please log in and go to Client Services > Message Center to write us. Or contact our Margin Risk Team at 877-877-0272. We're available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.

Sincerely,

Tom Bradley
Tom Bradley
President, Retail Distribution
TD Ameritrade

No comments:

Post a Comment